Wednesday 4 February 2015

A Tribute to Monty Oum.



In the morning of a beautiful day, the birds were tweeting, the sunrise  was projecting its rays into my small window and I woke up, went through my daily routine and then checked up to the latest news just to find out you passed away while i was having a good night of sleep.

I was praying for you every single night since you were hospitalized


If you don't know who Monty is, well,  he is the creator of a well loved anime called RWB Y . He is also known for being an animator of a critically acclaimed science fiction web story called RED vs BLUE. I guess you can call me an avid fan of both of those productions.  RWB was the first anime i started to enjoy watching, which dragged me into the wold of anime and thus, became an otaku(More details will be told in Synopsis about me (Part 2).


A fanmade RWBY poster.

Monty has been one of my inspirations for my life. He has a sense of humour, a great imagination and creative mind and worked tirelessly to finish projects. To his colleagues, they described him as 'hardworking','never missing deadlines' and 'a great friend'. There was a time when they couldn't meet the deadline for RWBY Season 2, but he didn't give up and finished it right on time. That was only one of his dedicated, non-procrastinating accomplishments out of many.

"i try to make sure all  my characters are designed with pouches/pockets so cosplayers have places to put their phones/wallets." Monty Oum 

Rest in Peace Monty, thankyou for being in my life. Arigato!



















2 comments:

Totoro/>